Improve profits and gain custom
Bira seminars aim to help retailers improve profit margins and attract new customers.
Image: Paul Buckle, of Rolled Up Sleeves.
By Suzanna Bain.
Bira training is running two one-day seminars this October and November, to help retailers improve profit margins and attract new customers.
Delivered by Paul Buckle, from Rolled Up Sleeves, the training workshops will take place at bira’s training centre in Middleton Cheney, Banbury.
Buying & Merchandising, on October 24, 2012, will encourage participants to think about what they buy, how they buy and how to minimise lost sales.
It is the perfect opportunity to pick up new skills, or revisit and refresh old ideas. It will also help retailers improve the return on the biggest investment they make, by minimising markdown and improving stock turn and sales.
On November 7, 2012, in Attracting & Retaining Customers Paul will ask attendees to think specifically about their customers. Why do they walk through their door rather than a competitor’s? How do they add value to their customer’s experience?
Delegates will look at range, visual merchandising, customer service, marketing and branding. By the end of the day they will be thinking like a customer, having plenty of ideas to attract new customers and sell more to existing ones.
- The bira courses are open to owners/managers of small to medium-sized independents, buyers and merchandisers, as well as senior sales staff.
- Bira's member rate for the courses is £150 (+VAT) per place. Non-members will pay £195 (+VAT).
- Lunch is included, as well as refreshments throughout the day.
- Multiple bookings for either or both courses will receive a further discount.
- To reserve places, or get further details, call Nichola Cave on 01295 713338, or email email@example.com
Amy Young describes her experiences on the Tulchan shop floor.
Get the inside story on the womenswear trade as well as saving a massive 40%.
Advertising in WWB reaches the buyers that matter and gets real results. Call Mina on +44 (0)1484 846069 now to book your advert.